Carson-Newman University is looking for a Graduate Assistant Coach for the year of 2022-2023.
- Assist head coach in organizing and conducting practices and contests.
- Assist in the recruitment of a diverse group of qualified student athletes for successful participation at the varsity athletic level.
- String rackets
- Drive the team to its competitions.
- Assist the head coach with team travel, housing, and meals with department secretary.
- Demonstrate leadership, sportsmanship, and conduct becoming of the coaching profession adhering to all college and professional sport association guidelines.
- Serve as game administrator at intercollegiate contests as assigned by the department.
- Accomplish other duties as assigned by head coach and department.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- College playing experience.
- Officially accepted into a graduate program at Carson-Newman University.
- Know how to string rackets.
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
Send your resumé and cover letter to James Frederick at firstname.lastname@example.org