Are you contemplating a career in coaching after college? Join the world-class Junior Tennis Champions Center team and learn from some of the best Junior Development Coaches in the business!
About Our Company:
Since 1999, The Junior Tennis Champions Center JTCC has provided a pathway for talented and highly motivated young people to gain acceptance to top colleges and universities nationwide. Students who have graduated from JTCC’s Champions program have earned scholarships to a Division I programs or facilitated acceptance at a Division III or Ivy League college or university and/or have pursued careers in professional tennis. JTCC most notable alumni are Frances Tiafoe, Denis Kudla and Robin Montgomery.
JTCC was selected by the United States Tennis Association (USTA) as the first Regional Training Center for its high-performance program in 2008. Today, more than 500 students are enrolled in our junior development pathway, 150 students are enrolled in the full-time and after-school year-round academy programs increasing to 1,000 players during the busy three-month summer camp season.
As an integral part of the tennis team, a Summer Coach should inspire students both on and off the court.
- Provide tennis lessons for student athletes
- Follow guided training sessions as well as produce training plans
- Establish good communication with students and parents
- Assist with USTA junior tournaments
- Actively promote Champs programs and lessons
- Motivating students by providing encouragement and positive feedback
- Providing great experience by caring and connecting with students
Our Tennis Coaches:
- Great problem solvers
- Demonstrate in an enthusiastic, pleasant, and energetic manner
- Enjoy talking about and promoting tennis
- Has the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Must be able to work weekends
- Collegiate tennis playing or coaching
June 13 – Aug 26th
Expected Hours and Pay:
- Guaranteed 35-40 hours
- $25.00 per hour
- Opportunities to earn money doing private lessons
- Deadline for application is 5/1/22 or whenever positions are filled
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com after which we will schedule a phone interview.
JTCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.