Idaho State University, a NCAA Division I institution located in Pocatello, ID and a member of the Big Sky Conference, is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Men’s Tennis Coach. This position is either a 9-month part-time position or a graduate assistant position for the 2022-2023 school year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the head coach with on-court coaching, such as practices, individual lessons, and dual matches.
- Assisting the head coach in organizing and planning all team travel.
- Actively recruit prospective players while adhering to all NCAA regulations and rules.
- Assisting the coaching staff with all day-to-day operations of running a Division I Tennis Program.
- Adhering to all current NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous tennis coaching or playing experience.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous collegiate tennis coaching experience.
Interested Applicants should email: Alexander Free, Head Men’s Tennis Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume.