The University of Arizona men’s tennis program is seeking motivated candidates to apply for the position of Volunteer Assistant Coach for the 2022-2023 season. We are looking for someone who has played college tennis at a high level, has a strong work ethic, wants to learn and be involved with all aspects of one of the top programs at the Division 1 level.
Opportunities to earn income are available through lessons, clinics, tournaments and our Southwest High Performance tennis program. This is also an opportunity to network and springboard yourself for future positions.
Responsibilities will include:
- On-court coaching in team practice, individuals and matches.
- Film review sessions
- Travel to spring competitions
- Assisting the coaching staff in all day-to-day team operations
- Assisting in running summer tennis camps
- Adhering to all current NCAA Division I rules and regulations
Interested applicants please send resumes to Head Coach Clancy Shields at email@example.com