UAB Women’s Tennis is seeking to fill its full-time Assistant Coach position with benefits. Candidates must have high-level college playing or coaching experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the head coach with coaching, recruiting, fundraising, compliance, and other day to day operations of sports program.
- Instructs student-athletes in proper techniques and decision-making.
- Performs routine daily responsibilities related to the operation of the sports office.
- Adheres to all institutional, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Reports all known NCAA violations in accordance with institutional, conference and NCAA policies and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and two (2) years of related experience preferred. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.