Georgia Southern University is looking for qualified applicants for the position of graduate assistant with the Men’s Tennis program.
Georgia Southern University is in Statesboro, GA, a division 1 institution, playing in the Sun Belt Conference.
- Assisting with coaching at all team practices, individual practices and competitions.
- Assisting the Head Coach with data analytics and on-court fitness preparation.
- Assisting with the evaluation and recruitment of student-athletes.
- Transporting student-athletes to and from competition sites.
- Performing various administrative and operational tasks assigned by the Head Coach.
- Compliance with all NCAA, Conference, University, and Department of Athletics policies.
The assistantship provides tuition and fees plus a stipend. Students having an assistantship must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester (Fall and Spring).
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree and Collegiate playing experience
Application Deadline: June 3rd, 2022 (position open until filled)
To apply for the position, please email Head Coach Jeremy Bayon at: