Position Summary: This position assists the Head Coach in all phases of operating the Tennis program.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in areas relevant to coaching, education, sports and recreation, etc.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations.
- Proficient in the sport in which one is applying.
- Ability to work well with college students.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage a team.
- Ability to mentor and encourage student and team success.
- Commitment to Concordia University’s Christian values.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive a 12-passenger van.
- Participates and helps plan and lead practices.
- Helps with player strength and conditioning programs.
- Helps with recruitment of students.
- Helps with game preparation and statistics, including scouting opponents.
- Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
To qualify for a graduate assistant position, applicant must be accepted into a CUNE graduate program.
Athletic graduate assistant positions come with additional benefits including graduate tuition waiver of 9 credit hours per semester, along with a bi-weekly salary over 10 months.
Housing arrangements not provided by the University. Housing searches can be supported by the Student Life Office (402) 643-7411.
To apply, please visit: https://www.cune.edu/employment/jobs-and-openings.