The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill is accepting applications for the women’s tennis volunteer coaching position for the 2022-2023 season. We are seeking candidates who support our program values of toughness, attitude, relationships, hard work, enjoyment, excellence, learning and service, and who aspire to eventually be a head coach.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- On court hitting/coaching in team and individual practices
- On court coaching in home and away team and individual competitions
- Assisting the coaching staff in all day-to-day team operations
- Assisting with on-campus recruiting
- Video analysis of competition
- Adhering to all current ACC and NCAA Division I rules
- Game day and booster club promotions and activities
The volunteer coach may also teach local lessons and clinics as a potential source of income.