The Queens University of Charlotte Women’s Tennis program (Division I ASUN conference) is seeking candidates for the Volunteer Coaching position for the upcoming 2022-2023 season. Applicant must have NCAA DI or DII collegiate playing experience or pro playing experience.
To apply, please send your resume to Alexandra Leatu (email@example.com).
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• On court coaching in team practice, individuals, tournaments and dual matches
• Travel to individual fall tournaments and spring matches
• Assisting the coaching staff in all day-to-day team operations
• Adhering to all current NCAA Division I rules and regulations
• Any other duties assigned by the head coach
• This position allows our volunteer coach to teach lessons outside of practice hours as desired.