- Must be a female
- Must have a valid US driver’s license
- Must have 4 years of college tennis playing experience
- Assist the head coach in all recruiting, budgeting, practice planning and match day operations.
- Learn, and assist the head coach with, all NCAA and WNMU compliance policies.
- Be a symbol of our team culture (summed up in the bullet points below):
- Long visualized ambition and directed energy can get you to the place you want to go!
- Put the work in to remove all doubt in yourself.
- We create the environment that we crave. It’s our responsibility to do that.
- $2,500 stipend presented in the form of a check or direct deposit every semester
- 6 hours (2 classes) covered by WNMU Athletics every semester
- If the applicant is international, they must do an Interdisciplinary Studies graduate program. Our Masters of Business Administration is all online.
How to apply:
- Send resume and references to Alex.Hunt@wnmu.edu