Job no: 499275
Work type: Part-Time
Location: University City – Philadelphia, PA
Categories: Drexel University, Enrollment Management and Student Success
Drexel University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach Position for the 2022-2023 season. This position will assist the Women’s Tennis program/coach with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Women’s Tennis team. The ideal candidate is a former collegiate player who is looking for a career in college coaching and is interested in assisting the coaching staff in all aspects of running a Division I tennis program.
- Assist the Women’s Tennis team during practices and match-days.
- Assist with student-athlete development athletically and academically.
- Identify and recruit prospective student-athletes.
- Assist the head coach with other duties to ensure the success of the program such as fundraising, operations, and logistics.
- Follow all university, athletic department, NCAA, and CAA rules and policies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Former collegiate tennis player.
- Interest in a career in college coaching.
- Ability to bend, crouch, stoop.
University City, Philadelphia PA
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin once a suitable candidate pool is identified.
Advertised: Aug 11 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Sep 12 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Link to job post: https://careers.drexel.edu/cw/en-us/job/499275?lApplicationSubSourceID=