New Windsor, NY
We have a great opportunity for someone interested in running our Junior Program and our summer camp. As life-long tennis professionals, the owners of Sportsplex are committed to our tennis professionals and outstanding program. Sportsplex New Windsor is Orange County, New York’s premier multi-sports health club, located in the heart of the Hudson Valley. Our junior tennis program has been a leader in the region for many years. This is an exciting time to get on board with an established leadership team casting an inspiring vision for the future.
Note: We are willing to help the right person achieve green card status.
- Work 30+ hours on court teaching. No less than 25.
- Ongoing professional development and education.
- Share in the duties of running tournaments, organizing jr. schedules and programs.
- Build a superior culture within the Junior Program at Sportsplex
- Teach all clientele at Sportsplex and work a minimum of one weekend day.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- USPTA Certified or PTR Certified
- Minimum 5.0 rating
- Net Gen Certified
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience
- Safe Play approved
Compensation and Benefits
70k+ Opportunity Incentive-based commission for private/private group lessons. Health and dental insurance available. Annual USPTA or PTR dues paid by Sportsplex. Family health club membership
To apply, contact – Mark Savage email@example.com