Manage the daily operations of the Women’s and Men’s Tennis Teams and programs. Execute all administrative duties for the Women’s and Men’s Tennis offices to include but not limited to: general front office duties; travel arrangements/authorizations; generation of requisitions, receiving of purchase orders, managing p-card/t-card administrative tasks; update and implement recruiting database; process ADF forms, IDRs and vendor profiles. Hire and supervise team interns/hourly employees. Coordinate event management and set up for intercollegiate tennis matches, hospitality, and match officials. Develop and improve a comprehensive alumni relations program with the goal of increasing number of alumni actively involved in the tennis programs. Other duties assigned by tennis head coaches.
Coordinate travel arrangements and payments as well as complete travel documents for women’s and men’s tennis coaches, teams and events. Assist in coordination of all home women’s and men’s tennis competition. Assist in coordinating and management of all aspects of alumni and booster events.
Responsible for the maintenance and oversight of the overall budgets with Women’s and Men’s tennis programs. Position is responsible for keeping coaches informed weekly on status of budget and alerting coaching staffs of any issues/concerns. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience, or post high school education and six years of experience.
- Experience making travel arrangements and processing travel reimbursements promptly.
- Computer skills and experience, including Microsoft Word, Excel or comparable software, Graphic Design, Video, and Social Media content.
- Familiarity with monitoring and managing budgets.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evening and weekend hours.
Apply Here: https://jobs.fsu.edu/ (Job Opening ID: 52786)