Vanderbilt Women’s Tennis is seeking a volunteer coach for the 2022-20203 season. Our ideal candidate is a former collegiate or tour-level player who is looking for a career in college coaching and is interested in assisting the coaching staff in all aspects of running a nationally ranked Division I tennis program here in Nashville.
Duties to include (but not limited to):
• Assisting with on and off-court coaching/teaching of student-athletes in team practice and individual training
• Video setup and analysis
• Home competitions
• Travel to fall tournaments/away competition
• Involvement in official and unofficial visits with prospective student-athletes on campus
- Ensure adherence to NCAA, SEC, and University rules by following and maintaining current knowledge of all policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Assist the coaching staff with administrative responsibilities.
- Assist the coaching staff with community outreach and fundraising events
- College tennis or professional playing experience.
- Excellent work ethic, detail-oriented
- Thorough knowledge of the NCAA & SEC rules and regulations.
The position allows for outside income from private lessons, camps, and clinics at Vanderbilt’s Currey Tennis Center
Interested applicants should forward resume, cover letter and references to Head Coach Aleke Tsoubanos firstname.lastname@example.org