Join our community and experience Emerson College!
Primary Job Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of this position is to aid the head coach in instructing, mentoring, and coaching the Emerson College Men’s and Women’s Tennis Teams. They are also expected to:
- Help recruit qualified student-athletes who fit both the profile of the institution and the needs of the team.
- Identify, engage, and attend events where recruits are participating and recruit individuals to Emerson.
- In addition, the assistant coach will be responsible for scouting teams, breaking down game film, and assisting the head coach in practice and match planning.
- Driving Men’s and Women’s team players to practice, matches, and on trips.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Prior coaching experience.
- Demonstrated success with recruiting qualified student-athletes.
- Understanding of NCAA rules, experience with Front Rush and film breakdown software.
- The schedule includes nights and weekends.
- Travel is expected.
Grade of Position: 23-03NE
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 19.25
Please navigate to the following link to submit your application: