The Intercollegiate Tennis Association is presently seeking an experienced and highly-motivated individual to strengthen current relationships and develop new relationships with several important communities.
These communities include ITA Members, ITA Alumni Groups, ITA Partners, and ITA Event & Championship Host Sites.
ITA Membership responsibilities to include:
- Serve as ITA Membership Coordinator
- Manage ITA Membership Database
- Generate membership reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual, ad hoc) for leadership
- Work to ensure full membership for the Association
- Work with database provider on managing and improving membership database interface
- Serve as point person for ITA member general communication (written and verbal)
- Administer annual ITA Academic Awards
- Ensure participants in ITA events and awards programs are ITA members
- Respond or delegate general inquiries received through the general inquiry page on the ITA website
- Assist with annual distribution of ITA scorebook and rulebook
ITA/College Tennis Alumni responsibilities to include:
- Manage and facilitate engagement of College Tennis Alumni via online platforms
- Consistently update ITA Alumni LinkedIn page
- Identify and support ITA Alumni Chapter Presidents
ITA Event & Championship Host Site Community Engagement responsibilities include:
- Facilitate community engagement opportunities at ITA National Championships and such possible activities as ITA Regional Workshops, ITA Conventions, Awards and Hall of Fame gatherings, and other one-off events/activities as they arise
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in customer service, sales or similarly related fields
- Experience managing in-person or online communities
- Familiarity with Google applications
- Willingness to learn new technology applications as required
- Applicant should be detail-oriented, possess the ability and dedication to complete assigned projects
- Salary commensurate with ITA title, level and experience of the individual hired.
- Position will require limited travel throughout the year for championships and events.
- The ITA is headquartered in Tempe, AZ. Remote work is a possibility.
- Employee will be eligible for medical, dental, retirement, and life insurance benefits.
- The position will work cross-functionally across ITA departments and will report to the ITA COO
- Start Date – TBD
Please submit cover letter and resume (including the contact information for a minimum of three references) to: Rachel Dagen, Director of Special Projects & Executive Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Date: January 9th, 2023
Application deadline: Open until filled
The Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) is the governing body of college tennis and a coaches association, both an advocate and an authority for the sport and its members. The ITA is committed to serving college tennis and returning the leaders of tomorrow while promoting both the athletic and academic achievements of the collegiate tennis community. The ITA, founded in 1956, is comprised of more than 1,750 men’s and women’s varsity tennis teams representing more than 1,250 institutions and 3,000 coaches, while administering numerous regional and national championships, and the ITA/Tennis Point College Tennis Rankings for 20,000 college varsity student-athletes across five levels of play. The ITA also bolsters an industry leading awards program for players and coaches to honor excellence in academics, leadership, and sportsmanship. Keep up with all of the excitement around college tennis by visiting WeAreCollegeTennis.com
and following the ITA on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn.