- Recruit academically and athletically capable Student-Athletes that mold the culture of NCC Tennis
- Travel and contact prospective Student-Athletes at High School, USTA, and other tennis events
- Assist in coaching at group practices, individual practices, and team matches and events
- Racquet Stringing and other minor court and facility maintenance
- Aspirations in college coaching as a career path preferred, but not required
Job Requirements: Admission into a graduate degree program at North Central College. Graduate programs that best complement this assistantship are Master of Business Administration and Leadership Studies. A valid Driver’s License. Previous collegiate playing experience preferred.
Note: All Graduate programs are online, so applicants MUST have U.S. Citizenship.
Please note that you must be accepted into a grad program to be considered for the position. All interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to Ryan Jump at email@example.com with any questions.