The University of Nebraska Kearney is seeking a full-time assistant coach to help with both the men and women’s programs starting in Fall 2023. We compete in the MIAA conference (NCAA D2).
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Planning and supervising practices
- Travel to away matches
- On-court coaching
- Assist the coaching staff with day-to-day responsibilities, fundraising, social media, and recruiting
- College playing experience
- Knowledge of the NCAA rules and regulations
- Prior intercollegiate coaching experience
The position provides a salary and health benefits.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and a list of three references to: Head Men and Women’s Tennis Coach Scott Shafer (firstname.lastname@example.org).