The Evert Tennis Academy (ETA) is an innovative partnership between the Evert family, the first family of tennis, and IMG, the world’s largest and most prestigious sports marketing firm. The Evert Tennis Academy’s mission is to pass on to future champions the same knowledge, passion and competitive spirit that drove Chris Evert to win 157 single’s titles, 18 grand slams and to reign for 7 years as the #1 player in the world. By combining the experience of a champion with world-class coaching, cutting-edge training methods and premier facilities the Evert Tennis Academy is able to offer unrivaled programs for players of all ages and abilities.
Evert Tennis Academy ETA is currently seeking to fill a summer part-time coaching position in our Tennis Department.
Part-Time Coach (Summer):
- On court for up to 7 hours a day (Monday-Friday) working with junior tennis players at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Teach technical foundations of the game
- Asses players’ game and establish a developmental plan for the week
- Leading group and individual training sessions
- Evaluate and analyze players’ match play
- May work some weekends
- Hourly Based Positions
- Provided housing may be available
- Seeking a coach with high-level collegiate/tour playing ability, with coaching experience.
- Is capable of working with students of all ages (8-18).
- NCAA Division I, II or III College Background
- Has Coached junior or collegiate players for 2-4 years
- Capable of hitting 3-4 hours a day
- Good Communication Skills
- Oral and Written
- Played/Competed at Division I level or Professional Level
- Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Boca Raton, Florida. Located 30 minutes north Fort Lauderdale and an hour north of Miami.
Job Type: Part-Time
Experience: Teaching Tennis: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On Location
Hours Per Week: 30-39
To Apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org