The Southern California Tennis Association (SCTA ) is the governing body for the sport of tennis and the recognized leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the Southern California area.
Working within the entirety of the SCTA, the seasonal part-time employee will work on projects that will provide a significant opportunity for experiential learning and/or research in Junior, Adult, Community, Marketing and Communications or on the Engagement and Industry Relations team. Through projects and activations, the seasonal employee will become fully immersed in SCTA operations and will have
access to opportunities for professional engagement and mentoring by SCTA staff.
- Assist the SCTA staff in activating and implementing important summer events including Junior Sectionals, So Cal Pro Series, Adult Leagues and other programs run by the SCTA.
- Coordinate with all seasonal staff that will be working in the SCTA.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal & organizational skills – clear, friendly written and verbal communicator with extreme attention to detail.
- Project management capabilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Capable of working hybrid out the SCTA UCLA office and possible travel to local Southern California locations. Overnight stays are possible.
- Salary: $20/hour
- Application Deadline: April 7th, 2023
- Summer Part time dates: May 15th-August 11, 2023
For consideration, please send a detailed cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com. Attn: Summer 2023 Seasonal Part-Time Team
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. We are looking for up to five Summer part-time employees.
The SCTA is committed to building a diverse staff and creating a diverse environment throughout Southern California. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.