Sportsplex is Orange County, New York’s premier multi-sports health club, located in the heart of the Hudson Valley surrounded by the Hudson River, Storm King Mountain, and West Point. We are one of America’s leading health and fitness organizations and believe that it’s our staff that make this a special place.
Our entire staff takes great pride in providing the attention and outstanding service our members deserve. We know that an active and healthy lifestyle is the key to living better.
Our goal is to consistently exceed member expectations by providing the highest quality of service, programs and facilities. We welcome staff input and ideas on ways that we may improve and offer an “open-door”.
Job Overview and Requirements
Are you a Tennis Instructor looking for an opportunity to work in a unique environment? Would you like to accelerate your learning curve for advancement in the industry? As life-long tennis professionals, the owners of Sportsplex are committed to providing a growth environment for tennis professionals.
Sportsplex is Orange County, New York’s premier multi-sports health club, located in the heart of the Hudson Valley. This is an exciting time to get on board with an established leadership team casting an inspiring vision for the future.
We are willing to help the right person achieve green card status.
- Teaching on court 30-40+ hours a week.
- Ongoing professional development and education.
- Help with Tournament Desk.
- Teach all clientele at Sportsplex and work a minimum of one weekend day.
- USPTA Certified or PTR Certified (If you do not have a certification, we will help you earn your certification)
- UTR Rating 10 +
- Net Gen Certified and approved (will help you with certification)
- Minimum experience required. On the job training provided.
Compensation and Benefits
- $50k-60k Annually
- Incentive-based commission for private/private group lessons.
- Health and dental available after grace period
- Free health club membership.
- Annual USPTA or PTR dues paid by Sportsplex
If interested, please reach out to Mark Savage at email@example.com