The Intercollegiate Tennis Association proudly announces the 2022 ITA Scholar-Athletes and All-Academic Teams. Academia is an essential aspect of the college tennis experience. Collegiate tennis players add to the rich intellectual community found on college campuses nationwide.
To be named an ITA Scholar-Athlete, one must meet the following requirements:
- have a grade point average of at least 3.5 (on a 4.00 scale) for the current academic year, and
- be listed on the institutional eligibility form.
To be named an ITA All-Academic Team, programs must meet the following requirements:
- have a team grade point average of 3.2 or above (on a 4.00 scale),
- all student-athletes included should be listed on the institutional eligibility form, and
- all varsity letter winners should be factored into the cumulative team GPA for the current academic year.