The Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) provides a variety of services to member coaches at Division I, II, III, Junior College and NAIA programs. For the full list of services or to join/renew your ITA Team Membership, please click the button below.
For additional membership information, you can also contact email@example.com
Rulebook Updates, Revisions, and Clarifications
Please consult this document for clarifications and rule changes for the 2020-21 season.
Ethics & Infractions Complaint
ITA Officials Complaints
Report of an Official
This form is to be used when the actions of the official do not affect the outcome of a dual match (or occur at an ITA sanctioned tournament).
Grievance Against an Official
This form is to be used when the actions of an official directly affect the outcome of a dual match.
Ethics Complaint Against an Official
This form is to be used when a coach feels an Official or Referee displayed inappropriate conduct or behavior, on or off the court, during a dual match or ITA-sanctioned tournament.
- Updated Division I Match Protocol
- Small College Match Protocol
- Athletic Trainer Protocol for College Tennis
- ITA Dual Match Score Sheet
- ITA Composite Record Sheet
- ITA Singles and Doubles Individual Results
Match Protest Information
- Dual Match Protest Procedures
- Relevant ITA Rules & Guidelines for Evaluating Lineup Challenges
- Dual Match Protest Form →
- Third Party Protest Rules – Division I
- Third Party Protest Form – Division I →
- Third Party Protest Rules – Division II
- Third Party Protest Form – Division II →
- Third Party Protest Rules – Division III/NAIA
- Third Party Protest Form – Division III/NAIA →