If you are coach with an open playing date to fill and would like it posted on the ITA website please email Caroline Huey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2019-20 Open Dates
- University of Illinois Springfield – The University Illinois Springfield men’s team is looking for teams to host in Springfield, Illinois. Also willing to travel a couple hours. We have March 1st open as well as March 6th to March 15th. If you are interested, please contact Raul Quevedo, email@example.com
- Presbyterian College – The Presbyterian College Men’s Tennis Team is looking for Division I opponents to play in Florida (preferably Lake Nona) in January 2021. Please contact Eduardo Rincon firstname.lastname@example.org (864) 833-7091 if interested.
- Eastern Michigan University – Eastern Michigan University is looking for teams to participate in the Eagle Invitational Tournament which will be held Sept. 25-27*, 2020 at The Chippewa Club. We are looking for 8-16 teams to participate in this event which will be a Flighted Singles and Doubles Event. Each player/dubs team will be guaranteed at least 3 matches. We will be providing lunch for all players and coaches on both Friday and Saturday as well as coffee, donuts, and bagels each morning for the coaches. Hospitality tent will also include water, Gatorade, fruit, etc. for the players. Trophies will be provided for each flight winner in singles and doubles. We will welcome both full team entries (up to 8 players) and partial teams (4 player min.). Seeding and Flighting will be based on Confirmed UTR. In case of in climate weather we will have indoor courts. This tournament will be registered with the ITA and results can be considered for ranking purposes a minimum of 3 roving officials will be on site each day at all times. The cost will be $330 per team or $70 per player for partial teams. If interested or for more details contact Jayson Wiseman at email@example.com
- University of Southern Indiana – The University of Southern Indiana Women’s team is looking for teams to host near Cocoa Beach March 9th, 10th, 12th, and 13th. The team is willing to travel a few hours. If you are interested, please contact Keely Porter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Mary’s University (TX) – 2020 Looking for men’s or women’s teams that may be passing through San Antonio on the following dates: March 9, March 10, March 11. Contact Bill Macom at email@example.com
- University of North Dakota – 2020/2021 DI Home & Away Match. Looking for a DI team that would like to do a home and away men’s or women’s tennis match in 2020 and 2021. Another match can be provided while at North Dakota and North Dakota would cover the costs of the match. If you are interested, please contact Tom Wynne, Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stoney Creek Tournament— St. Joseph, MO, Jan 31st, Feb 1st & 2nd, Looking for a D2 Women’s Team, each team will get 5 dual matches. If you are interested, please contact Olaya Garrido Rivas, email@example.com
- Juniata College — Huntingdon, PA, Looking for matches to fill out the spring 2020 season and looking to schedule for the 20-21 season. If you are interested, please contact Coach Michaud, 814-641-3586, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illinois State – Redbird Duals, October 26-27, 2019 (indoors). Hidden dual format – 4 team event. Contact: Maja Kovacek, email@example.com, 309-750-4142
- Tarleton State (Women) — Looking for W matches February 28 – March 1st (home) and March 6-8 (home). Contact: Head Coach Elianne Douglas-Miron, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save College Tennis Fall Tennis Classic — Towson University, September 21-22. 4 singles and 1 doubles hidden team format. Contact: Jamie Peterson, email@example.com
- Virginia State University (Men) — Looking for matches in the Spring of 2020, home and away. March: 7th, 8th, 15th, 21st, 29th. April: 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 25th, 26th. Contact: Gene Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 804-524-5728
- Dr. Robert Walter Johnson Memorial Tennis Invitational Championships (M/W)— VSU Tennis Complex, Ettrick, VA. September 20-22, 2019. Contact: Gene Thompson, email@example.com, 804-524-5728
- Alabama Huntsville (M/W) — Looking for matches February 8th or 9th (home) and February 22nd or 23rd (home). Indoor courts are available. Contact: Paul Thomson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rollins College (Women) — Looking for two DII matches between March 16-19, 2020. Matches can be played at USTA National Campus. Contact: Bev Buckley, email@example.com
- Saint Louis University (Women) — Looking for matches for the spring of 2020. February 14-16, February 29, March 1, March 20-22, March 27-29, and April 10-13. Looking for home and away options. Contact: D’Ann Keller, Dann.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern Michigan (Women) — Looking for a DI or DII opponents, willing to play both home and away. Contact: Jayson Wiseman, email@example.com, 734-431-9359
- Swarthmore College — Spring 2020 open date available in Southern California. Preferred dated is Wednesday, March 11th. Contact: Jeremy Loomis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-328-8204
Return to Coaches Quick Links →