Dates of Competition
- Pre-qualifying: Oct 5-6
- Qualifying: Oct 7-8
- Main Draw: Oct 9-13
- Player Participant List
- Selection Criteria
- All matches (singles and doubles) will use no-ad scoring.
- Singles matches will play best two out of three sets, each set to six games, with a tiebreak at 6-all.
- A first match loser consolation draw will be held so everyone is guaranteed two singles matches.
- Men will utilize the no-let rule. The singles draw will be seeded from 1-32, according to UTR (Monday, September 23rd, UTR weekly average).
- Mixed doubles matches will play one set to six games with a tie break at six games all up until the semifinal round. There will be no consolation for mixed doubles. Mixed doubles teams will be paired according to conference affiliation to the best of our ability. Wild Card and at-large players will be paired together or with conference players without a conference counterpart.
- The semifinal and championships rounds will consist of an 8-game pro set with a tie break at 7 games all.