The inaugural ITA Division II National Men’s Team Indoor Championship showcases eight of the top men’s Division II teams in the three-day tournament to crown an indoor national champion.
- February 28 – March 1, 2020
- Hosted by: Midwestern State University at Oklahoma City Tennis Center
First Round — Friday, February 28
- (3) Hawaii Pacific def. (6) Flagler 4-1
- (2) Columbus State def. (7) Saint Leo 4-0
- (4) West Florida def. (5) Wingate 4-1
- (1) Barry def. (8) Midwestern State 4-0
Semifinals — Saturday, February 29
- (2) Columbus State def. (3) Hawaii Pacific 4-0
- (1) Barry def. (4) West Florida 4-2
- (7) Saint Leo def. (6) Flagler 4-2
- (5) Wingate def. (8) Midwestern State 4-0
Finals — Sunday, March 1
- (2) Columbus State def. (1) Barry 4-0
- (3) Hawaii Pacific def. (4) West Florida 4-3
- (7) Saint Leo def. (5) Wingate 4-2
- (6) Flagler def. (8) Midwestern State 4-1
The top 7 teams from the 2019 Final Oracle/ITA Division II National Rankings received an invite with one spot reserved for Midwestern State University. In the case of a decline, the next team in the rankings is selected until the field of eight is solidified.
The host for the 2020 ITA Division II National Men’s Team Indoor Championships is Midwestern State University from Wichita Falls, TX. The Mustangs men’s program enters the 2019-20 season at No. 15 in the Oracle/ITA National Rankings. MSU is home to three men’s tennis conference championships as part of the Lone Star Conference. They also boast 17 NCAA DII tournament appearances spanning back to 1998. Individually the program holds claim to five All-American honors with two under current head coach, Scott Linn. You can learn more about the MSU Mustangs tennis program at msumustangs.com, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.