One-on-One Doubles tennis is a cross-court singles game including the doubles alley. There is a divisible court boundary drawn through the middle of the court – from the service line to the baseline.
Players are awarded a two-point bonus for winning volleys and overheads the opponent cannot touch or reach. This format has been featured at the ITA Coaches Convention over many years.
College players looking for a competitive outlet and a chance to win some prize money can visit the One-on-One Doubles website to learn more and find an upcoming event in their area.
Upcoming One-On-One Doubles Shootouts
- Bonnie Briar CC in Larchmont, NY
- Saturday, Oct. 10th
- Entry fee: $45
- Tournament Director: Ryan Horn, 347-809-1853 or email@example.com
- Prize money: $500 (champion), $150 (finalist)
- Bill Cockrell Tennis Center, Shreveport, LA
- Saturday, October 24th
- Tournament Director: Erik Graves, 678-538-7855 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in hosting a One-On-One Doubles Shootout please contact Ed Krass at 813-684-9031 or email@example.com.