Grand Canyon University is currently seeking a graduate assistant who serves in an athletic coaching role for Men’s Tennis. Performs recruiting, coaching of sport specifics or performance training and/or any other operational duties needed to support the athletes.
- Assists the Head Coach with all aspects of coaching a Division I intercollegiate program.
- Recruitment of talented student-athletes.
- Coaches in-season practices and contests.
- General promotion and development of the sports program.
- Complies with NCAA rules, University policies and department guidelines.
- Assists with team community service projects, special events and camps.
- May assist in mentoring, or providing instructional coaching to less experienced staff members.
- Must be enrolled in a GCU master’s program.
- Must be able to maintain an academic GPA of 3.0
- Must be willing to work when necessary beyond normal business hours which will require travel with the teams as needed.
- Computer proficiency including email, internet, MS Office Suite, social media platforms and other software applications.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
For more information, contact Amanda Hill at Amanda.Hill@gce.com